INFO FOR NERDS

and other people!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

First Topic: Testing Capabilities of this plugin

Just testing this plugin, if anyone has any tips feel free to add them here. Tryna make this website from the ground up with no experience, but if I throw enough darts at the wall eventually one of them will stick.

Testaccount has reacted to this post.
Testaccount

replying with a test account, gonna see if I can edit the user registration and login page. Hopefully make it look clean and in-line with site design.

Trent Sweeney has reacted to this post.
Trent Sweeney
Quote from Trent Sweeney on April 10, 2023, 6:28 pm

Just testing this plugin, if anyone has any tips feel free to add them here. Tryna make this website from the ground up with no experience, but if I throw enough darts at the wall eventually one of them will stick.

testing the quotes to see what they look like

Trent Sweeney has reacted to this post.
Trent Sweeney

I want to make it so the popup window for logging in only triggers if you try to submit a post/reply and also want to edit the buttons for register/login so it triggers that popup window. Figuring that out now

Testaccount

Ok so I fixed the login/register page (kinda) still a bit janky but I can live with it.

Here’s my task for anyone that sees this. Reply to this forum post if you want to help with this sites development. About to go to work in a second and if by chance you would want to help just reply with your skills and the reason you want to help!

-Trent

Testaccount

You weirdo… =P